Advanced Leadership, Effective Management and Development of Supervisory Performance
- Enabling participants to acquire the contemporary managerial and leadership concepts and ideas and how this can be reflected in the effective performance of institutions.
- Enabling participants to acquire the environmental analysis skills in the enterprise and the administrative unit, and the skills of planning activities, organizing tasks, defining authorities, responsibilities and relationships.
- Empowering participants to have the ability to form and establish an effective, cooperative and goal-achieved work group.
- Familiarizing participants with the rules of emotional intelligence and enabling them to have effective communication tools and how to influence others.
- Providing participants with practical expertise and experiences in the areas of promoting behaviour and successful leadership orientations.
Who Should Attend?
- Departments directors in general, whether in administrative affairs, human Resources, finance, public relations, and media, or technical and engineering departments, chairmen of committees and task forces, heads of departments and various units who practise the functions of managing and supervising a group of workers whether in the government sector, the private sector or civil society organizations can get benefits of this training course . The personnel who are rehabilitated to take on the aforementioned positions, and those who are desirous to develop their leadership and management skills.
Leadership, Management and Supervision
- The concept of leadership and administrative process and its components.
- Leadership theories and its patterns.
- Principles and rules of successful administrative leadership.
- Key management levels and functions.
- The functions, abilities and skills of an effective leader.
- Prerequisites for effective supervision.
Key roles for managers and supervisors
- Strategic planning and operational planning.
- Managing and leading the change process.
- Performance management and appraisal.
- Selecting and forming of the working group.
- Developing and upgrading a high performance team.
- Problem solving and decision making.
Effective planning and organizing skills
- The concept, importance and types of planning.
- Stages and steps to prepare an effective plan.
- Monitoring, assessment and evaluation of plans.
- Planning activities and distributing tasks.
- Distributing authorities and responsibilities and defining relationships.
Skill of forming and strengthening the work team
- How to form and strengthen the work team.
- Effective incentive tools and mechanisms.
- Patterns of employees and colleagues and utilizing their abilities to serve the objectives of the institution.
- Finding and strengthening the capabilities, energies and creations of employees.
Emotional intelligence and effective communication skills
- Measuring emotional personal intelligence.
- Elements and impediments of communication and ways of coping with them.
- Influencing skills and measuring communication patterns.
- Effective listening indicators and skills.
- Measuring two-way communication efficiency.