Advanced Skills of New Managers (Managerial and Leadership Skills)
- Developing and upgrading the capacities of new managers and building the self-confidence in the leadership of task force.
- Enabling participants to acquire special skills of working group formation, time management, dealing with the work pressures and effective delegation.
- Enabling participants to acquire special skills of administrative management, task assignments, problem-solving and decision-making processes.
- Providing participants with the necessary expertise and experiences in assessing and evaluating performance, follow-up and control.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors and heads of new sectors in managerial financial, technical and marketing units, planning in public and private enterprises and civil society organizations, the personnel who are prepared and trained to take on new leadership positions, and those who are desirous to rehabilitate and prepare themselves for the managerial and organizational future.
Leadership, management and supervision
- The concept of leadership and managerial process and its components.
- Leadership theories and their patterns.
- Principles and rules of successful managerial leadership.
- Key management levels and functions.
- The functions, abilities and skills of an effective leader.
- Prerequisites for effective supervision.
Key roles of managers
- Strategic planning and operational planning.
- Managing and leading the change process.
- Managing and evaluating performance.
- Selecting and forming work group.
- Developing and upgrading a high Performance team.
- Problem solving and decision making.
Time management and delegation processes
- Identifying and managing priorities.
- Dealing with work pressures and distributing tasks.
- Principles of effective delegation processes.
- Responsibility, delegation and evaluation.
Emotional intelligence and communication skills
- Measuring emotional personal intelligence.
- Effective communication at advanced levels.
- Influencing skills and measuring communication patterns.
- Dealing with the different patterns.
- Effective motivation of the work group.
Excellence in performance and follow-up
- Organizing key operations to achieve managerial control.
- Skill of division of tasks, authorities and responsibilities.
- Skill of performance evaluation of employees and formulation of evaluation criteria.
- Skill of follow-up and measurement.