Call Centers Management Skills
- Providing participants with modern concepts and use of modern technology in call centers.
- Providing participants dealing with customers in call centers with the necessary skills to provide an excellence service and gain customer satisfaction.
- Enabling participants to acquire effective communication skills and how to use the telephone as a marketing tool for institutional identity.
- Enabling participants to acquire the tools for using the indicators and measuring performance in call centers, listening skills and asking questions technique.
- Providing participants with practical experiences and expertise in providing outstanding services in customer call centers.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors of call centers, customer relations, branch managers, heads of departments and customer response specialists, the personnel who are professionally qualified to represent institutions, companies and organizations in professional dealings with telephone communications means, and those who are desirous to develop their abilities and skills in the field.
Customer call centers and distinguished service
- The concept and importance of call centers.
- Specifications of distinguished service and its provider..
- Positive and negative aspects of service delivery.
- Measuring the level of satisfaction of service center customers.
- The determinants for providing outstanding service.
- Causes of customer anger and ways to comfort them.
- Negative expectations for customers when facing the problem.
- Types of service center customers and how to deal with them.
- Types of objections and how to deal with them.
Call Center quality Control process
- Quality requirements for call center.
- Defining the organization concept of quality..
- Reconciling quality objectives with customer satisfaction.
- Designing a quality control model.
- Establishing a Quality control system registry.
- Responsibilities of the quality and standards team.
- Software quality and surveillance capabilities.
- Using quality scores as a marketing tool.
Key performance parameters and indicators for the call center
- The concept of indicators and measure performance measure.
- The difference between the importance of Parameters and key performance indicators.
- Parameters of call centers and performance indicators.
- How to use key performance parameters and indicators to achieve success.
- Auditing of performance indicators and compliance with the performance measures of the call center.
- Procedures for the analysis of performance indicators.
- Aligning key parameters with customers’ expectations and satisfaction.
The arts and skills of using the telephone
- Telephone using skills.
- Number of telephone answering and telephone service delivery.
- Time to put the speaker on hold.
- Responding to customer telephone queries.
- Dealing with difficult situations when using the telephone.
- How to end the telephone conversation.
- Improving telephone communication skills.
Hearing and listening skills
- Defining the principles and rules for listening.
- The importance and role of active listening.
- Common listening impediments.
- Active listening and checking when listening.
- Drafting and internal bias.
- Gathering of information, importance of direction and verification.
- Open questions (their characteristics, uses, benefits, impact, and forms)..
- Closed questions (their characteristics, uses, benefits, impact, and forms).