Etiquette and Attitude Handling Critical in Office Management
- Familiarize participants with the comprehensive concept of the science and Art of Etiquette and protocol, courtesy and its arts as the Constitution of the etiquette and protocol, and the rules for dealing with critical situations.
- Providing participants with up-to-date skills in how to deal with visitors, customers, managers, human patterns and the ability to deal with different patterns.
- To equip participants with leadership and managerial skills that are directly involved in crisis response.
- Giving participants skills in the use of body language at official events and etiquette skills in official meetings and interviews.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors of senior leadership offices from heads of boards, ministers, directors-general, executive directors, secretaries-general, deputy directors, sector and unit offices in various institutions, governmental and private bodies, civil society organizations and community-based institutions, and those who qualify and prepare them to take over those Positions, and those who wish to develop their skills and abilities in the field.
Contemporary concept of the art of etiquette and protocol
- The international and domestic concept of the protocol.
- Courtesy and the Constitution of the etiquette and protocol.
- Applied concepts of intelligence and attractive personality.
- General rules for official events and interviews.
- International Model for the preparation of official visits (scrapping and implementation).
The art of modern etiquette and its management
- Modern types and practical applications.
- Specifications and practices of deep dialogues.
- How to speak with tact and attraction.
- Start and talk tactic and sound.
- Dealing with distracting factors while talking.
- How to use attractive words for attention.
- Conduct of the Chairperson and members of the meeting.
Art of Listening Etiquette
- The concept and importance of listening and hearing.
- Rules and principles of effective listening.
- The role and importance of listening to the reading of ideas.
- Coordination between listening and speaking.
- Skill of the speaker’s analysis and objectives.
- Understanding and analysis of the speaker’s body language.
- The international concept and the positive rules governing the language of the body.
- Priority etiquette.
The art of dealing with different behavioral patterns and embarrassing situations
- The art of dealing with the naughty/positive/plaintiff.
- The art of babbling with the talkative/introvert/uncooperative.
- The art of dealing with polemics/egotistical/troll errors.
- Etiquette to respond to what is to be disclosed and criticized.
- Etiquette of Thanksgiving, apology and reproach.
- Etiquette to respond to provocation and self-control.
- Etiquette rules in dealing with casual
Management skills to cope with crises
- Strong personal attendance skills.
- Skill to deal with psychological stress.
- Skill to motivate the team to cope with crises.
- Skill in planning, organizing and directing.
- The skills of periodic evaluation and follow-up.