Integrated Approach to Prepare the Leaders of Public Relations and Media
- Familiarizing participants with modern concepts of public relations and media and their role in building close relationships at internal and external level of institutions.
- Sensitizing participants to recent trends in public relations and developing their skills to play the roles and contemporary practice of public relations.
- Enabling participants to acquire the effective negotiation skills, how to deal with crises and to generate opposition public opinion and how to dismantle them.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills to organize public relations, to practise effective communication relationships and to have a strong media presence.
- Practising the protocol rules, ceremonies and etiquette in accordance with sound standards.
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of sectors, managers and supervisors of international relations, public relations, media and communication in ministries, governmental and mixed bodies and private companies, those who are prepared to assume these positions, and those who wish to develop their public relations and media skills.
Managing public relations and media under global variables
- Modern concept of public relations under modern variables.
- New global transformations and their implications for public relations practices.
- Factors that have led to the need for public relations with organizations.
- The functions, objectives and importance of public relations within and outside the organization.
- Media performance strategy in the field of public relations.
- Defining the appropriate strategy for public relations activities.
Regulatory dimension and communication strategies in public relations
- Organizing the work of international public relations.
- The need for strategic organizing of the public relations function.
- Methods of organizing the regulatory liaison sections of the public relations management.
- Application models to regulate public relations management according to the size of the organization.
- Communication, public relationship, and communication process elements.
- Various communication patterns and skills of dealing with them.
- Tools of communication and relations with the public.
The roles of public relations and media officials
- The role of public relations officials in crisis and disaster management.
- The role of public relations officials in rationalizing administrative decisions.
- The role of public relations officials in achieving administrative development.
- The role of public relations officers in achieving the effective management of meetings, symposiums and conferences.
- The role of public relations officers in improving the regulatory environment.
- The role of public relations officials in rationalizing the management of the regulatory conflict
- The role of public relations officials in improving the image of the organization..
- The role of public relations officials in influencing the design ideas of media campaigns.
- The role of public relations officials in effectively dealing with public opinion during media campaigns.
Mechanisms dealing public relations with crises
- The necessity and importance of dealing with media during a crisis.
- Considerations that must be taken into account when dealing with media.
- Identifying and providing training for spokesperson or spokespersons.
- Forming public opinion in support of media campaigns.
- Organizational response to the crisis.
- The public relations process is an integrated system.
Rules for the dismantling of dissenting public opinion
- How to dismantle public opinion opposing media campaigns.
- Means of dismantling opposing public opinion.
- Creating contradictions in opposing public opinion.
- Effective negotiation skills for public relations officials.
- Public relations officials, protocol rules, ceremonies, and etiquette.