Integrated Management of the Modern Training Process
- Providing participants with modern scientific concepts and ideas in the management of the integrated training process and the identifying the contemporary training strategies.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills to analyze, identify and design training course s and how to prepare the training plan in accordance with the correct professional standards.
- Empowering participants to measure the return on the training process and how to assess and improve the training process.
- Providing participants with practical applications and modern models in all matters related to improving the training process in institutions.
- Heads of human resources and training sectors and units, heads of training departments and training specialists in various institutions, those who are rehabilitated and prepared them to perform the tasks of training and developing the performance of the employees, and those who wish to rehabilitate themselves in the field.
Modern concepts of the training process
- The modern concept of the training process.
- The relationship between training and investment in human capital.
- Modern methodology and requirements for training processes.
- Modern thinking in strategic planning for training.
- Types of training and essential elements of the effectiveness of training.
Training strategies and methods
- Training such as training system, training policies.
- Roles and responsibilities in the training process.
- Contemporary methods and techniques of training.
- Strategies and their impact on the training process.
- Strategies for shared learning experiences.
Analyzing and identifying training requirements
- Strategies, plans and objectives of the Organization.
- Reviewing and analyzing performance appraisal records and identifying the requirements system.
- Reviewing internal problems records in plans and implementation.
- Table of competencies, practical and operational gaps.
- Analysis of draft training courses.
Selection, design and preparation of the training course plan
- Selection criteria for training courses.
- Tools and methods of designing training courses.
- Steps to design the training course.
- Budget and analyzing of training courses.
- Training Plan preparation model and selection criteria for trainers.
Modern measurement standards for return on training
- identifying training targets – benchmarks.
- Setting evaluating plans and providing appropriate data.
- Standard-setting and data collection during and after training.
- Training and return costs.
- Studying effects and results and extracting reports showing depth of impact of training.
- Customers feedback and new impressions.