ISO9001 Total Quality Management
- Familiarizing participants with the concept, fundamentals, elements and tools of the total quality management application and ISO9001 Quality Management system.
- Familiarizing participants with the stages of implementation of the ISO9001 Quality Management system and qualifying for quality certification.
- Empowering participants to implement the total quality management and quality Management system (ISO9001) in their organizations, with self-help and preparing an integrated external consultancy.
- Providing participants with practical skills and experiences in how to prepare institutions for the application of ISO ISO9001.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors-general, executive directors, managers of departments, and administrative departments, heads of departments, quality management, administrative and managerial development and human resources units, and consultants quality, organization and internal development, directors of assurance and quality control units, monitoring and internal audit units, and members of the building team of total quality Management and quality system (ISO9001), and those who are rehabilitated to prepare the organizations for the ISO ISO9001 system.
Modern concept of total quality management
- The concept and elements of total quality.
- The importance, principles and elements of the (six) Sigma and the stages of their application.
- The difference between total quality management and ISO9001 quality system.
- Principles of total quality management and quality system ISO9001.
- Elements of total quality management and quality system ISO9001.
- Total quality dimensions and types.
Modern methods of preparing a total quality guide
- Holistic auditing of total quality systems.
- Components of the Quality Control guide: ISO 9001/2008.
- ISO 9001/2000 application manuals.
- Similarities and differences between the manuals used in ISO 2000, ISO 2008.
- Global manuals in the implementing of total quality management.
Quality management system and ISO 9000, 14000 set of standards
- what is meant by ISO 9000, 14000.
- Components of the quality control system: ISO 9000, 14000.
- Similarities and differences between ISO 9000, and ISO 14000.
- Global variables and benefits of application of ISO 9000, ISO 14000.
- Standards and specifications guidelines for quality control systems.
Required specifications and auditing and controlling systems for ISO 9000
- Identifying quality control objectives.
- Inspection and evaluation of the internal control system.
- Planning the quality control process.
- Examining and inspecting reports and quality control.
- Auditing and controlling of total quality management.
- Advantages of controlling the total quality management system.
- Phases of implementation of the total quality management system control.
Documentation, auditing and application of quality systems
- Recognizing and applying the principles of documenting quality systems.
- Conceptualizing of the documentation structure required to describe the quality system.
- Developing ways to deal with customers according to the quality system.
- Developing the behavior and skills required to apply the documentation system needed..
- How to prepare and write internal audit reports.
- Developing skills documenting procedures, tasks and instructions.
- Explaining modern approaches in the management of the systems of quality, creativity and excellence.
- Applying modern principles of quality and improvement of institutional processes.
- Applying motivation skills to achieve corporate goals.