Managing International Public Relations according to Professional Ceremonial and Protocols
- Familiarizing participants with the comprehensive concept of the science and art of etiquette and protocol, courtesy and its acceptance, as it is considered the constitution of the etiquette and protocol, and the precedence rules among persons.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills of using body language at official events and etiquette skills in official meetings and interviews
- The practising preparing official VIP visits programs by using the certified international model.
- Providing participants with the rules and skills of raising flags at official occasions.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors of the offices of international relations and international cooperation in ministries, public and private bodies and institutions, civil society organizations and diplomatic sector personnel, international relations, protocol, and personnel who are concerned to prepare Foreign agreements and correspondence (Foreign Affairs and Communications), offices directors and secretaries of the ministers, and directors-general and executives..
- Directors-general and board members.
- All personnel interested and willing to develop their personal skills in this field.
Contemporary concept of the art of etiquette and protocol
- The international and domestic concept of the protocol.
- Courtesy and the constitution of the etiquette and protocol.
- Practical concepts of intelligence and attractive personality..
- General rules for official occasions and interviews.
- International Model for the preparation of official visits (planning and implementation).
The art of modern etiquette and its management
- Speech types and practical applications.
- Specifications and practices of deep dialogues.
- How to speak with tact and attraction.
- Start and talk tactic and sound.
- Dealing with distracting factors while talking.
- How to use attractive words for attention.
- Conduct of the chairperson and members of the meeting.
Art of Listening and hearing Etiquette
- The concept and importance of listening and hearing.
- Rules and principles of effective listening.
- The role and importance of listening to the reading of ideas.
- Coordinating between listening and speaking.
- Skill of the speaker’s analysis and objectives.
- Understanding and analyzing the speaker’s body language.
- The international concept and the positive rules governing the body language.
Order and precedence at official occasions
- Precedence between States and heads of States.
- Precedence among heads of diplomatic missions.
- Taking precedence in walking and in rhetorical ceremonies.
- The precedence of the car, the parties and the courtesy.
- Etiquette of presentation, acquaintance and handshaking.
- How to make an admirable presentation.
- Types and rules for providing visiting cards.
Official Banquet Etiquette
- Apology and its international rules.
- Formal dinners, food parties and buffet parties.
- Reception and cocktail parties.