Modern Approach to Analyse the Financial Statements in accordance with International Standards
- Familiarizing participants with new information and knowledge in financial system updates and outputs.
- Enabling participants to acquire the strategic financial analysis skills in the field of investment, employment and financing.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills of analysis of cash flow, assets and investment.
- Providing participants with practical experiences and expertise in strategic financial analysis and cost analysis.
Who Should Attend?
Financial managers and their assistants, financial analysts and their assistants, investment managers, financial planning, managers of accounts and control and audit, heads of oversight and audit committees, financial advisors, accounting and investment practitioners in general, and personnel who are rehabilitated to take over such positions, and those who wish to develop their skills in the field.
Rules and regulations of the financial system
- The nature of the financial system and its components.
- The characteristics of the units and their financial and administrative components.
- Differences between the Government accounting system and the private accounting system.
- The outputs of the financial system.
- Final account statement and annexes.
Analysis of Strategies
- Analysis of the cash-flow strategy.
- Investment strategy analysis.
- Analysis of profitability strategy.
- Operational strategy analysis.
- Analysis of the funding strategy.
- Analysis of growth strategy.
Analysis of factors influencing performance
- Cash flow analysis and importance.
- Analysis of assets and investments.
- Analysis of the management of current assets.
- Analysis of the long-term financial position.
Budget analysis in units and development trends
- Budget items (foundations of tabs – Pros and cons – foundations of exponents).
- Approach of development of budget preparation in units (program budget and performance).
- The concept and advantages of programs budget and performance.
- Programs and performance budgeting stages.
- Approaches of measuring and evaluating performance through programs budget and performance.
- A practical cases of application programs budgeting and performance.
Financial Analysis and cost information
- Basic principles of cost analysis.
- Preparation of manuals in the cost system and application problems.
- Lists and systems of costs in units and requirements for change.
- Cost analysis for short-term decision-making.
- Direct cost concepts and analysis of contribution to decision making.
- The relationship of various cost types and decision-making.