Modern Methodologies in the Development of Human Resources Systems
- Familiarizing participants with recent applications in the development of human resources systems.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills to analyze organizational structures and build systems and internal manuals in different institutions.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills to analyze and prepare job descriptions in accordance with the competencies and the modern approach, and to equip them with the skills of formulating performance appraisal models for different job locations.
- Providing participants with the practical situations and experiences required to develop their practical skills in human resource performance development field.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers of human Resources and training departments, senior management leaders and general managers, and their assistants, executive managers in the public, private sectors and mixed institutions, Community-based institutions and municipalities, managers of development and administrative organization, workforce planning sectors, units managers of development and research, and managerial consultants.
Human resources system and organizational structure analysis
- Modern concept of human resources.
- Human resources management systems and functions.
- Various approaches for human resources management developments.
- Organizational structures and their role in the organization of business and internal relations.
- Power, influence, authorities and responsibilities.
Preparing internal regulations and rules
- The concept of internal manuals, regulations and policies.
- The concept of procedures and models and their relationships.
- Areas of internal manuals and how to prepare them.
- The role of local and international law in formulating the internal manuals.
- The role of managerial thinking and philosophy in in formulating the internal manuals.
- Practical and applied cases in preparing the internal regulations.
Career path Planning and workforce
- Career path planning in institutions.
- Key variables influencing career path planning.
- Responsibility for career path planning.
- Methods used to detect career paths.
- Career path maps.
- Stages and responsibilities of work force planning.
- Means to attract workforce characterized by the creativity.
- How to address the challenges of human resources planning.
Development of institution job descriptions according to modern methodology
- Job analysis and its relevance in modern institutions
- Methods of job analysis in various institutions
- Job descriptions and building optimal performance levels
- Analyzing the functions and job relations
- Analyzing the powers, responsibilities and jobs competencies
- Designing and developing career path planning
Development of the performance appraisal system
- The concept and importance of performance management.
- The relationship of performance appraisal of employees with performance management.
- Methods of assessing performance and the best way.
- The relationship of job descriptions with performance appraisal systems.
- Key performance indicators and benchmarks.
- Basic model of techniques for improving and developing human performance (practical case).
- Selecting and designing intervention methods to improve and develop performance.
- Implementing solutions and intervening to improve and develop human performance