Modern Outstanding Skills and the Effectiveness of Functional and Institutional Performance
- Familiarizing participants with the latest mechanisms and methods of working of human resources departments and identifying best practices in training and human resources.
- Provide participants with the most important skills in selection, appointment and job interview processes.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills to evaluate employees’ performance and how to develop their job performance.
- Changing participants ‘ attitudes towards the training process and measuring its return.
- Providing participants with practical experiences and skills in developing and improving career and institutional performance.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers of human resources departments, managers of training departments, training centers managers and their assistants, and managers of manpower planning and administrative development departments in various institutions, administrative advisors and personnel who are prepared and rehabilitated to assume those positions.
Assessment and managerial control processes
- The concept and importance of supervision, and the stages of the control process.
- Fundamentals of control and performance appraisal.
- Quality control approaches and their types.
- Recent methods of selection of regulatory standards.
- Psychological and behavioural aspects associated with the control function.
- The characteristics of an effective control system.
Workforce planning, selection and appointment
- Forecasting of human resource requirements.
- Selection and appointment steps.
- Ways of dealing with demand and supply of employment in surplus and deficit situations.
- The merits of determining the types of jobs required.
- Using the criteria of validity and reliability in the selection of employees.
- Analyzing the measures of return on employment.
- Criteria for measuring productivity and cost for employees.
- Advanced methods of measuring employment turnover.
Indicators of performance measure
- Indicators for measuring and evaluating human performance.
- Personal standards for measuring human performance.
- Managerial standards for measuring human performance.
- Leadership standards for measuring human performance in business organizations.
- The standards of European institutional excellence that must be available in human resources at the time of evaluation.
- Total quality standards in the measurement and evaluation of the human element.
Identification of training needs and measurement of return on training
- Indicators for measuring and evaluating training performance.
- Methods for determining training needs.
- Methods of assessing the return on investment in training..
- Different levels of return on investment in training.
- Tools for assessing the return on investment in training.
- Advanced methods used to measure the return on investment in training.
- Difficulties and constraints in measuring training performance.
- The most important recent methods used to overcome constraints of measuring training performance.
Development and career performance improvement processes
- Performance development processes.
- Analyzing the results of the human and training performance appraisal of the employees.
- Identifying areas for improvement and development of performance in accordance with the requirements of institutional excellence and quality.
- Recent basic orientations of the performance development process.
- Scientific and practical methods of applying the orientations of the development process.
- Developing an integrated strategy for the application of performance development processes.
- Ways to measure returns from the development and evolution of employees’ performance.