Modern Skills of Legal Formulations of Management Contracts
- Providing participants with the necessary knowledge and information of administrative contracts and legal formulations in accordance with the legislation and regulations governing them.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills and experience of drafting contracts in a form that preserves the rights of the management and avoiding it from entering into litigation through a model workshop.
- Providing participants with model contracts and legal formulations in works, transport, supply, rehabilitation and practising on them, enabling them to modify properly in accordance with the governing laws of the government.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers of human resources, procurement and supply departments, heads of Legal affairs departments and units, and all those concerned in the conclusion of contracts and agreements with employees in the enterprise, suppliers or service providers or customers, clients and the public of the enterprise, whether in the public and private sectors or social organizations civil society organizations can get benefits of this training course. The personnel who are prepared and rehabilitated to take on the aforementioned tasks, and those who are desirous to develop their skills in the field can attend.
- The concept of legal formulations and contracts in general
- The concept of contracts and contract parties.
- The offer, acceptance and eligibility for contracts..
- General formal features of the legal document.
- Organization of the legal document.
- Interrelating of the form and content of the legal document.
- Easy comprehension and usability factors of the document.
- Management contracts and their provisions
- The difference between the ordinary contract and the management contract.
- The essence of management contracts and their most important forms.
- Provisions for the conclusion of management contracts.
- The management contract is one of the parties to the Government..
- Management contracts and compliance contracts.
- Legal and technical formulations and their models
- Forming the legal sentence.
- Imposition/status/provision/perpetrator/ and legal act.
- The model language of the concession contract for public utilities
- The model language of the public works contract..
- The model language of the supply contract.
- The model language of pre-qualification of projects.
- Applications on types of management contracts
- Concession contracts and public works contracts.
- Supply contracts and contracts of carriage.
- Management contracts and associate contracts.
- Studies and research contracts.
- Appeal against administration (Justice of abolishment and compensation).
- Legislative structure of decisions, regulations and rules
- Preamble and issuance of materials.
- Elements of the legislative system, administrative decision and regulation.
- Enforcement of administrative decision against individuals and management.
- Nullity and absence of the decision.
- Final provisions of the regulations and decisions