Modern Strategies in Human Resources Training and Development
- Familiarizing participants with modern applications in building and developing training activities in different institutions.
- Providing participants with practical skills in the preparation of training plans in accordance with the competency methodology.
- Enabling participants to acquire the necessary skills to assess and measure the effectiveness of training and the development of internal systems.
- Familiarizing participants with intensive experiences and practical situations to equip them with the skills to develop the performance of employees in institutions and creating the sound institutional culture.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers of human Resources and training departments, senior management leaders and general managers, and their assistants, executive managers in the public, private sectors and mixed institutions, Community-based institutions and municipalities, managers of development and administrative organization, workforce planning sectors, units managers of development and research, and managerial consultants.
Competency-based training approach applications
- Modern training philosophy and approach.
- Competency-based training: Basic concepts of competency-based training.
- Components of the modern model of artistic, behavioral, humanitarian and intellectual competencies.
- Use of the competency-based training curriculum in determining staff training.
- Design of the simplified training courses: What I want the employee to do at the end of the program.
- Competency-based training courses.
Analysis of training needs and preparing the training plans
- Modern tools and models in the analysis and identification of training needs.
- Identifying the training needs in accordance with competency-based approach.
- Basic stages and processes for the preparation of the training plan.
- Reviewing and analyzing the objectives and outlines of the training course.
Evaluation of training and measurement of effectiveness and return
- Presenting of the quadruple model for assessment of training and measurement of effectiveness.
- Kirk Patrick’s model and its applications.
- Models, mechanisms and tools to apply and implement learning measurement during the program.
• Measuring the impact (effectiveness) generated by training in employees behavior and performance.
•Measuring the return processes on investment, assessing the role of training.
- Practical exercises and workshops.
Developing internal systems and their role to improve performance
- Regulatory manuals and their role in defining responsibilities and powers.
- Internal regulations and their role in determining official relations.
- Procedures systems and their role in business activities.
- Identifying areas of administrative and organizational development.
- Forming the development team and preparing the implementation plan.
- Assessing the panel and applying the Panel’s outputs and recommendations.
The role of institutional culture in human resources development
- The importance and objectives of the institutional culture.
- How to create an institutional culture, and the role of the department in its composition.
- Tools and means of disseminating cultures.
- Community culture, field culture, institution culture.
- Ways of acquiring positive staff culture:
- Training and development.
- Organizational Development.
- Empowering workers.
- Task Force leadership.