Modern Techniques of Drafting and Preparing Reports and Internal and External Correspondence
- Familiarizing participants with modern frameworks for the preparing and drafting of internal and external correspondence and the rules for drafting professional reports.
- Enabling participants to acquire the practical skills in the preparing and drafting of professional letters and correspondence using computers, and how to prepare various reports for office managers in modern professional ways.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills to highly professional use illustrations and graphic forms.
- Enabling participants to acquire the management reporting skills, internal and external correspondence, and personal and supervisory skills in dealing with personnel in his or her administration and other departments.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors of top leadership offices, such chairmen of boards of departments, ministers, directors-general, executive directors, secretaries-general and their deputies, directors of sectors and units offices in various institutions, governmental and private bodies, civil society organizations and community-related organizations, and those who are rehabilitated and prepared them to take over the aforementioned positions, and those who are desirous to develop their skills and leadership potential.
Role of correspondence and reports in decision-making
- Internal and external correspondence and its nature.
- Types and formats of reports.
- The role of correspondence and reports in the success of offices.
- Characteristics of professional letters and reports.
- Impediments to the drafting of correspondence and preparing of reports.
Methods of presenting reports and drafting of correspondence
- Administrative writing and drafting of official correspondence and notes.
- Skills of preparing and drafting periodic reports.
- Means and methods of presenting information in reports.
- Standard and formal drafting skills.
- Common errors and formatting errors.
Writing of correspondence, reports and special skills
- Features and parts of professional reports.
- Steps and stages of writing reports.
- Formal, substantive and linguistic aspects.
- External message parts, internal study.
- Rapid reading skill, writing skills.
- Literary and scientific method of writing.
Illustrations and the role of computing in reports
- Illustrative forms and their conditions.
- Statistical tables, graphics and graphs.
- Design the letter form, and design the report form in the computer.
- Archive designs for messages, reports, and memos.
Behavioural skills and effective supervision
- Behavioural skills to achieve effective office managers.
- Skills dealing with human motivation and different patterns.
- Office performance control skills.
- The basics of office management from a prospective perspective.
- Managing priorities and confronting work pressures.
- Administrative process and management core from a prospective perspective.