Preparation and Drafting of Security Reports
- Providing participants’ knowledge of recent and advanced concepts in the drafting of correspondence, security notes and various forms of security writings.
- Enabling participants to acquire the practical skills in how to prepare and draft the professional security reports and writings in accordance with the established terms, principles and rules.
- Strengthening the capacities of participants with special capacities and skills of conducting administrative investigations and applying modern techniques and substantive and formal requirements in security investigations.
- Providing participants with practical cases and applications on how to draft professional reports.
Who Should Attend ?
- Leaders of the sectors and units of public security, police, traffic, security patrols, special forces, emergency forces, diplomatic security and officials of the security reporting units in various sectors, ministries and government organizations, and those who are prepared and rehabilitated them to carry out these tasks.
Security liaison and reports
- Security liaison and security correspondence in the age of communication.
- Basic skills required for preparing and drafting of security reports and notes.
- Types and objectives of security reports and notes.
- Forms of security writing, and the technical aspects required of writing reports.
- Caveats that must be taken into account in preparing and drafting of security reports, notes and correspondence.
- Grammar as a basis for verbal drafting and security language combinations.
Stages and how to prepare security reports
- Reviewing the security writing (data and information).
- Steps and stages of preparing and drafting of security reports and correspondence.
- Etiquette in preparing and drafting of security reports and correspondence.
- Scientific and practical fundamentals and rules in the drafting of security reports and correspondence..
- Writing, displaying and directing security reports and notes.
- Skills to respond to different types of correspondence and security notes.
- Correspondence and security notes hierarchy to achieve their objective.
- Security drafting skills and the use of the legal language.
Rules and conditions for the drafting of security notes
- Substantive conditions for the writing of security notes.
- Formal conditions for the writing of security notes..
- Security Note preparation fundamentals and rules.
- Notes accompanying security investigations.
- Examination and legal research notes.
Administrative investigation of security breaches
- The principle of legality and its sources.
- Security investigation authorities.
- Substantive and formal conditions for security investigation.
- Security breaches and their pillars.
Guarantees of investigation and methods of conduct
- Pre-security assurances.
- Guarantees of conducting security investigation.
- Conformity of the sanction with the law and the jurisdiction of the source of the decision.
- Guarantees after the completion of the security investigation.
- Disciplinary offence and criminal offence.
- Methods of disposing of the security investigation.