Professional Diploma in Finance for Accountants and Auditors
- Familiarizing participants with advanced concepts in auditing and reviewing financial accounts in the light of internal and international audit guidelines and standards.
- Providing participants with advanced strategies for detecting mistakes and fraud and how to apply them in practice.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills to design and evaluate the internal control system applied in the enterprise.
- Providing participants with recent trends in the final audit in accordance with modern international and American standards and how they are applied in practice in the light of the control and accounting guidelines of the apparatus and offices.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills to examine the systems of internal control applied in all organizations with all its forms.
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting supervisors, financial accountants in financial services, employees in internal and external audit services, whether in the public sector and private companies or community-based organizations, personnel who are rehabilitated to perform accounting and auditing tasks, and those who wish to develop their skills and abilities in financial and accounting.
Financial Accountant and Financial analysis
- The concept and types of financial analysis.
- Basic financial statements and their importance in decision-making.
- Sources of funding and resource uses.
- Financial analysis of financial statements.
- Financial and non-financial ratios.
- Cash-flow and investment strategies.
- Profitability, employment, funding and growth strategies.
Financial Accountant and Feasibility studies
- Basic concepts of economic feasibility study.
- Investment project and investment opportunity.
- The opportunity cost, and the time value of the monetary unit.
- Choosing the best choice between different alternatives.
- The scientific approach to take decisions, and the economic potential of companies.
Internal control and audit of units
- Internal control and its nature.
- Elements of the financial and administrative system of the units.
- The concept of internal control in units.
- The basic components of the internal control system in the units.
- Internal controls in units.
- Evaluation and inspection of the internal control structure in the units.
- Internal Audit (importance – types).
- Modern methods of internal audit.
- Planning of internal audits.
- Internal audit report.
Advanced Internal Audit Strategies
- Scope of internal audit and financial audit.
- Reviewing systems, policies and plans.
- Inspecting the internal control system.
- Reviewing operations, efficiency and effectiveness of performance.
- Quality review and professional performance standards for internal audit.
- Implementing the internal audit process.
Audit risk management and evaluation
- Nature and types of risk.
- Classifications and risk elements.
- Studying and evaluating audit risks according to the American, British and international auditing standards.
- Internal audit role in risk management.
- System of internal control and risk management.
- Practical and applied situations and problems.