Reservoir Modelling and Data Integration
- In this course, concepts and the methodologies of integration in geological modelling will be addressed with practical applications. Integration includes incorporation of geological information, seismic, petro physical and dynamic data. Practical methodology of the best practices and troubleshooting of 3D reservoir characterization in the light of geo-statistics will be covered in each step of geo-modelling processes. Process of data handling, importing, editing, quality controlling, quantitative analysis and constraining the results of modelling algorithms in the steps of picking, fault modelling, gridding, generating horizons, zoning, layering and property modelling are discussed by using different tools and plots.
- Learning depositional and petro physical modelling.
- Building structural and stratigraphic models.
- Building up a complete model for simulation.
- Learning stochastic and deterministic modelling methods.
- Learning uncertainty mitigation by generating realizations or scenario, ranking.
Who Should Attend?
- Petro physicists.
- Introduction to Geological Modelling.
- Software Interface.
- Data QC, Editing, Import and Statistical Analysis.
- Spatial data analysis.
- Well Correlation.
- Fault Modelling.
- Pillar Gridding.
- Geometrical Modelling.
- Well Logs or Data Point Up-Scaling.
- Data Analysis – Variogram Modelling.
- Petro physical Property Modelling (Interpolation Algorithms).
- Volume Calculations.
- Plotting – Property QC.
- Uncertainty Mitigation