Technology of Indexing, Archiving, Saving and Securing of Electronic Information
- Familiarizing participants with new concepts of e-clerical office work, and take advantage of the experience of institutions in converting from paper archiving to electronic archiving.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills of creating a robust indexing and documentation system that enables management to quickly retrieve information and files and secure information electronically.
- Providing participants with practical situations and applications that empower them to be able to re-organize files electronically and to address challenges and problems in saving and securing of information.
Who Should Attend?
- Office managers and Executive secretaries of various institutions, government and private bodies, civil society organizations and community- related organizations, those who are rehabilitated and prepared them to perform such tasks, and those who are desirous to develop their skills and abilities in the field.
Modern concepts of archiving, indexing and securing information
- The concept, importance and role of manual and electronic archiving in the organization of work.
- The role of indexing in work retrieval.
- Technology and securing confidential information.
- Periodical archiving and information archiving mechanisms.
Electronic technology systems for the organization of Archives
- System document management, mail and correspondence.
- System of participation and editing of documents.
- Archiving Outlook e-mail.
- Archiving email at sites. Google, Yahoo, Hotmail.
- Archiving work-related interests in technology sources.
Indexing and searching system in electronic archive
- Searching for words contained in documents.
- Combining document type and indexes for more accurate search.
- Searching for words contained in documents, combining document type and indexes.
- Searching the index of words.
Organization of the electronic office
- E-Office systems.
- Electronic system features.
- System work scenario.
- Motives for using electronic systems.
- E-office systems services.
Organization, archiving and retrieval of documents
- Classifying of correspondence, documents, and classification methods.
- Encoding of correspondence, documents, and coding methods.
- Indexing documents, creating indexes, and creating indexing plan.
- Dealing with obsolete correspondence and documents, and the life cycle of the document.
- Requirements for sorting, deporting and damaging obsolete documents..
- Procedures and equipment for the sorting, deporting and damaging of obsolete documents.