Training of Trainers T.O.T
- Providing participants with the necessary knowledge of the analysis and identification of training needs, the preparation of training packages and the skills required for presentation and delivering in front of an audience.
- Providing participants with the necessary skills to enable them to identify training needs and design, implement and evaluate training courses with a high degree of professionalism.
- Providing participants with important skills of the presentation and delivering of training courses and the use of effective training tools.
- Providing participants with practical situations and applications under the training course, reflecting on improving the performance through presentations and evaluation of participants during the training course.
Who Should Attend?
- Trainers, female trainers, those involved in training operation in public institutions, private companies and community-based organizations; managers of human resources, training, supervisors and personnel in the field of educational institutions and technical and vocational training institutions.
Training process and its stages
- Planning and coordination of the training process.
- Preparing and performance of training.
- Evaluating training.
- Measuring the impact of training.
- Training after coaching.
Training Needs analysis methodologies
- The concept and importance of analysis of training needs.
- Methods and tools for analyzing training needs.
- Training needs analysis stages and requirements.
- Data and information collection stage.
- Practical application of analysis of training needs.
- Analyzing the current status of strategic directions in the training process.
- Skills of those involved in training needs analysis.
Identifying training needs and measuring the return
- The concept and importance of identifying training needs.
- Requirements and sources for identifying training needs.
- Methods and tools for assessing training needs.
- Measuring the return and its impact on training.
- Measurement difficulties and methods of dealing with them.
- Measuring equivalences of the impact of training.
- Setting criteria for evaluating – draw lines.
How to set up a training package
- Clarifying the contents, objectives, terms and duration of the program and the targeted functions.
- Clarifying the training modules for each course, its time, objectives and subjects.
- Clarifying the roles involved in the training process as a general guide for the management of the training sessions.
- Providing the basic scientific course and the tools necessary for practical application.
- Providing tools to measure the acquisition of skills and knowledge.
Methods and means of training
- Using training activities and aids.
- Training methods and ways.
- Learning theories and their role in designing training courses.
- Behavioral theory/Organic theory/Human theory.
- Principles of adult learning.
- Learning styles and patterns.
- Hearing learning, learning by looking, and learning by touching.
- Types of training assistances.
Presentation and delivering Skills
- Good preparing for presentation and delivering.
- Skills to get ready for the training room.
- Processing skills before presenting in the training room.
- Skills of breaking the barrier of fear, shame and tension from talking to the public.
- Premiere, and starting presentation.
- Turning on the Golden keys, and get rid of kinetic and verbal themes.
- Development of the skills of the impromptu talk.
- Skill of knowing and dealing with personal styles of the public.
- Modern skills before, during and after the podium.
- Skill in dealing with interns and attendees.
Self-esteem and body language
- Breathing control, sound, and eye.
- Controlling body language.
- Professional, personal and mental qualities of the trainer.
- Dealing with the talkative and the naughty without causing embarrassment to him and to others.
- Answering skills to public questions.
- Ending presentation.
- The training Charter-the Covenant to which the trainer is committed.