Creative and Analytical Thinking for Business Leadership
- Familiarizing participants with the rules and concepts of creative thinking and the rules of analytical thinking and its impact on excellence and effective leadership.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skill of analytical thinking, so they can create and innovate in business, and participants can also gain the skills of planning, emotional intelligence, critical thinking and psychological analysis of the working group.
- Empowering participants to acquire the ability of formulating plans, creative thinking and leadership skills.
- Providing participants with practical expertise, experiences and applications related to the skills of creative and analytical thinking of challenges and opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors-general, executive managers and their assistants and deputies, and directors of the central middle management in the various institutions, whether governmental or private companies or civil society organizations. The training course also aims at entrepreneurs, project managers and specialist consultants.
Creative thinking and its impact on managerial excellence
- The basics of creative thinking and its impact on excellence.
- The relationship between creativity and information.
- Features of creators and innovators and their impact on entrepreneurship.
- The relationship between management and leadership and how to differentiate between them.
- The measurement concepts available between the need for management versus the need for leadership.
- The foundations of innovative thinking and its application in the areas of work.
Methods of analytical thinking and its impact on creativity
- Analytical thinking as a component of systematic thinking.
- Analytical thinking position in decision-making models.
- Classification of analytical thinking development methods.
- Analytical method versus innovative and synthetic methods.
- Analytical thinking and its relationship to critical thinking.
- Analytical thinking and its relationship to the qualitative and quantitative thinking.
- Analytical thinking in sequential and synergistic models of creative solutions.
Competency in management and leadership
- Intellectual and cognitive underpinnings of thinking skills.
- Advanced thinking skills and the development of balanced creativity.
- Effective mental skills of operationalize creative thinking.
- Creative thinking and emotional intelligence stages.
- Cognitive and psychological impediments to the creative thinking process.
Mental skills of creative leadership
- Achieving excellent and innovative management in an accelerated world of events.
- Leading the management process effectively and efficiently.
- Delegation of authority as the governing skill of the effective leader.
- A deep specialization in the psychological cases study of special leadership.
- Skills of transforming plans into effective, realistic programs.
- Applied Training in:
- -Adapting to leadership behaviour.
- -Working under stresses.
- -Directing and motivating others.
Competency in formulating plans and innovative leadership thinking
- Strategic management and strategic plans.
- Strategic planning is one of the new roles of innovative leadership.
- Managerial skills supporting the formulation of strategic plans.
- Efficient smart plans and their activation methods.
- Organizational efficiency in the formulation of smart plans.
- Mechanisms for managing human factors during the process of implementation and change within the organization.