Efficiency and Effectiveness in Leadership and Security Management
- Providing participants with recent concepts, recent security ideas, and increasing security challenges.
- Enabling participants to acquire skills to build security strategies based on planning, education, leadership, monitoring, evaluation and continuous improvement.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills of imposing security control on security threat hotspots and to enhance the practice in preparing security emergency plans.
- Familiarizing participants with best practices in building an integrated security system for strategic planning and security protection
- Providing participants with practical security experiences and expertise to enable them to analyze risks and prepare and plan security and guarding important installations.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders and managers of security sectors in various institutions, such as the police, security, the judiciary, vital institutions, leadership centers and control, or in private sectors such as security, guarding, industrial safety and others, or in community organizations, and those who are prepared for such positions.
The concept and principles of modern security leadership
- Leadership and features of the contemporary security commander.
- Determinants of efficiency and effectiveness in the security system.
- The mental and intellectual skills of the security commander.
- The concept of security, its divisions and its branches.
- The concept of security and guarding and their relationship.
- Comprehensive security strategic planning for sensitive sites.
- Alternatives to security strategies.
Important installations and sites and risk analysis
- Classifications and types of important and vital installations.
- Facing theft, sabotage and fire.
- Planning for the security and guarding of important installations.
- Points to be taken into account in the development of guard plans.
- Controlling the entry and exit of installations.
- Vehicular access to facilities and car licence requirements.
Security of documents and information
- Protection of vital information and computerized records.
- Protection of computer installations and protection of information.
- Stages of development of the concept of information security.
- Human and environmental errors and computerized crime.
- Electronic devices and accessories.
- Software used to run the system.
- Network for transmission of information.
- Effective security system and related procedures.
- Preventive protective actions against viruses.
Means of securing and guarding installations
- Setting the perimeter and aspects of the installations.
- Constructing of guard towers and equipment.
- Technology of guarding and securing fences.
- Security support and guarding of gates.
- Specification of types of security gates.
- Security management building.
- Car barriers and types.
- Securing installations from inside.
- Types of auxiliary devices in custody.
- Using of guard dogs to secure installations.
Managing modern security plans to address crises at important installations
- Plans for the security of fences and gates.
- Building security plans.
- Road security plans and escort patrols.
- Security inspection procedures.