Modern Approach of Financial Planning and Preparation of Estimated Budgets
- Familiarizing participants with the modern concepts of investment portfolios, how to build strategies, and the rules of managing investment portfolios.
- Enabling participants to acquire the investment analysis and decision-making skills in managing portfolios.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills of recognition of risks and their types, models and tools used to manage risks in investment portfolios.
- Providing participants with risk management tools and processes in derivatives, equities, bonds and currencies.
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of financial sectors, financial managers and their assistants, financial analysts and financial market employees, financial intermediation companies, investment fund companies operating in financial markets, managers and specialists in the investment portfolios, and heads of auditing, oversight, and internal or external review sectors, the personal who are prepared and qualified to take up the aforementioned positions, and those who wish to develop their skills in the field.
Planning to build an investment portfolio
- The concept and types of investment portfolios.
- The objectives of the investment portfolios and the building of the investment strategy.
- Investment analysis and investment decision-making in managing of portfolio.
- Fundamentals of managing investment portfolios.
- Securities investment inputs..
- Portfolios management techniques and methods used in making sales and purchase decisions.
- Foundations and criteria for selecting shares and moving on the market.
- Methods and techniques of measuring investment revenues and risks.
Developing risk management strategies
- Risk nature and risk measurement.
- Investment portfolio theory and risk management.
- Reasons for risk management.
- Risk management evaluation techniques.
- Risk management process and risk management strategy work.
Managing exposure of securities at risk 1
- Use derivatives in risk management..
- Use value at risk, and simulate Monte Carlo in financial risk.
- Risk management using the introductions.
- Risk management using choices.
Managing exposure of securities at risk 2
- Managing risks using futures.
- Managing the exposure of the stocks portfolios to risks.
- Managing the exposure the portfolio of the bond to risks.
- Managing the exposure of trade-offs to risks.
Managing exposure of securities at risk 3
- Managing the exposure of foreign currencies to risks.
- Managing the exposure of Internet-related contracts to risks.
- Managing the performance of the portfolios.