Modern Methods in Developing the Managerial and Leadership Skills
- Providing participants with contemporary managerial and leadership concepts and ideas and how this can be reflected in the effective performance of institutions.
- Enabling participants to acquire the necessary skills to apply the concepts of responsible and effective delegation, successful communication skills and building productive relationships which are positively affected on business outcomes.
- Empowering participants to be able to design effective performance evaluation criteria and how to manage change operations towards the achievement of the institutions’ objectives.
- Supporting participants with practical expertise and experiences in the areas of promoting behaviour and successful leadership orientations.
Who Should Attend?
Leaders of institutions, ministerial secretaries, directors general, advisers, executive directors, directors of departments, chairs of committees and task forces, human resources managers, and all those involved in managing heads of departments and administrative units, whether in the government or the private sectors or civil society organizations, the personnel who are prepared to take on the aforementioned positions, and those who are desirous to develop their leadership and managerial skills.
Recent leadership and management concepts
- The relationship between management and leadership, and the concept of emotional and managerial intelligence.
- Leadership theories and leadership patterns.
- Power, influence and leadership influence.
- The concept of transformational and attitudinal leadership.
- Leadership effectiveness and the third dimension of leadership (leadership effectiveness).
Leading change and building a culture of excellence
- Features of instability and uncertainty in the management environment.
- The strategic value in facing changes.
- Giving up traditional concepts, systems and mechanisms.
- Moving from individual to assemblies.
- The impact of new reality on management.
- Fundamental directions for future management .
Developing organizational performance evaluation skill according to recent trends in the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) of performance
- Strategic management and performance evaluation systems.
- The intellectual and philosophical framework for a balanced scorecard.
- Changing the perceptions of the leaders of the organizations and providing them with new concepts in the area of institutional measurement.
- From financial control to strategic control.
- Modern business environment and its role in building and forming the concept of balanced performance measurement.
- Technical steps to measure balanced performance.
Skill of Delegation of authority
- The concept, importance and types of effective delegation.
- The essence of management, the transfer of the fulcrum, and its relationship to effective delegation.
- Constraints and challenges of delegation.
- Levels and principles of effective delegation.
- Knowledge and guidance for superior and subordinate.
Effective communication skill
- The concept and importance of effective communication.
- Essential skills for effective communication.
- Elements and barriers of communication and ways of coping with them.
- Tools to improve the effective communication process.
- Effective listening indicators.
- Measuring two-way communication efficiency.