Modern strategies for office manager’s Senior leadership and Management
- Providing participants with the opportunity to experience the most up-to-date systems, concepts and managerial information and to practise the most important managerial skills required by the office managers.
- Enabling participants to acquire the effective communication skills and building a strong network of relationships with various units and sectors of the enterprise and tools to assist top leadership in following up the achievement and performance of various sectors and departments
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills of preparing managerial reports, internal and external correspondence, and skills to deal with different human motives.
- Mobilizing participants’ capacities to enable them to update their information and skills to be reflected in increasing their effectiveness when practising all activities under their supervision as office managers for top administrations.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors of top leadership offices, such chairmen of boards of departments, ministers, directors-general, executive directors, secretaries-general and their deputies, directors of sectors and units offices in various institutions, governmental and private bodies, civil society organizations and community-related organizations, and those who are rehabilitated and prepared them to take over the aforementioned positions, and those who are desirous to develop their skills and abilities in the field.
Contemporary concepts of modern office management
- Concepts and specificities of the management of top leadership offices.
- Modern leadership and management strategies.
- Organizational structure of office management and its relationship to the departments of the organization.
- Functions, responsibilities and features of the Office Manager and administrative Assistant.
- Elements and rules of work with leaderships and organization of work.
Strategies to assist leadership in achieving the goals
- The institution strategic plan and revise it.
- Follow up on achieving the goals and achievements of the units and sectors.
- Periodic reports of the top leadership on the conduct of work.
- Organizing strategic relations for top leadership.
Effective communication and relationship-building leadership
- Communication skills, time management and priorities setting
- Professionalism in the achievement of work through telephone calls.
- Skills of dealing with modern communication technology..
- Preparation and effective organization of meetings and their agenda.
- The role of the Manager of the Office in achieving the success and effectiveness of the meetings.
- Developing self-understanding skills and influence others.
Methods of presenting reports and drafting of correspondence
- Administrative writing and drafting of official correspondence and notes.
- Skills of preparing and drafting periodic reports.
- Means and methods of presenting information in reports.
- Standard and formal drafting skills.
Behavioural skills and effective supervision
- Behavioural skills to achieve effectiveness of office managers.
- Skills of dealing with human motives and different patterns.
- Office performance control skills.
- The basics of office management from a prospective outlook.
- Managing priorities and dealing with work pressures.
- Administrative process and management core from a prospective outlook.
- Typical supervision specifications and the importance of its application in top management offices.