Recent Trends in Human Resources Management
- Familiarizing participants with modern concepts and applications in the development of human resources areas and activities.
- Enabling participants to acquire the skills of job analysis and evaluation, up-to-date selection and recruitment skills, and skills of designing the performance appraisal models and the development of training processes.
- Providing participants with practical and up-to-date human resources experiences and expertise to enable them to develop human resource performance in their institutions.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors of human resources and training departments, senior management and general managers and their assistants, executives managers in the public, private sectors and mixed institutions, community-based institutions and municipalities, managers of development, administrative organization and work-force planning sectors, units managers of development and research, and managerial consultants.
Modern concept of human resources management
- Modern theoretical frameworks governing the concept of human resources management.
- Reflections of modern management thinking on human resources management.
- Modern principles governing the development and upgrading human resources.
- Modern human resources strategy requirements.
- Human resources management challenges in the twenty-first century.
- The relationship between the organization’s strategy and human resources management.
Modern applications in job analysis and evaluation
- Concept, uses and requirements for job analysis and job descriptions.
- Methods and techniques of analysis, design and job descriptions.
- Advanced statistical methods of preparing job descriptions.
- Job description criteria.
- The concept, purposes and steps of job evaluation.
- Job evaluation mechanisms and applications.
Modern methods of selection and recruitment processes
- The concept and importance of selection and recruitment processes.
- Modern methods of selection and their relationship to recruitment.
- Responsibilities of selection and recruitment processes.
- Stages and steps of selection and recruitment processes.
- Modern methods of recruitment of labor.
Applications and models of performance management and evaluation
- The concept and elements of performance management.
- Planning and formulating the performance targets.
- Follow-up and directing performance measurement.
- Ways to develop and improve performance.
- Designing performance evaluation meetings.
Development of training using competencies applications
- Analysis of training requirement according to functional competencies.
- Preparing the training plan according to the jobs competencies..
- Thomas principles in measuring the effectiveness of training.
- Key factors for activating the training activity.
- Modern standards in the planning and organization of the training process.